Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saya sebagai pengkritik logo baru itu...

I knew about it from my colleague blog.

I checked the official website. I didn't see a logo except for the pseudonym (i'm not sure whether this is the correct term for 'nama pendek') next to the ministry logo. I asked her & she said it's in the official website.

So, I re-checked the official website. Still, I looked around for the logo.

After a few seconds staring at the pseudonym, then I noticed the 'cowboy hat' & it hit me. Oh...... so this is the logo!

I didn't even notice that IT IS a logo before. You get what I mean? It doesn't even look like a logo to my eyes. You can say my eyes are spero, or whatever. Without the 'cowboy hat' as decribed by one of our collegue, I wouldn't know that this is the new logo & it meant to be a logo not just 'nama pendek' of our beloved agency. Yeah, I mean it ;-).

Hmm... I'm speechless. Macam mana nak kritik logo yang tak nampak macam logo pun di mata saya? So I guess, you can guess how I rate the logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment